Using the highest quality materials and stringent manufacturing standards, Hardkorr’s portable solar panels to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. The 200w Heavy Duty Portable Solar Panels are perfect to power a 2-4 person camping set up running LED lighting, a medium to large fridge, shower and other small electronic devices. You can connect them to a battery with the included battery clamps, or disconnect the controller and connect the panels directly to a compatible built-in regulator or DC-DC charger via the Anderson plug input.
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency.
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability.
- Reinforced eyelets to allow the mat to be anchored in windy weather.
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption.
- Includes detachable 6-stage PWM smart solar regulator and all necessary cables.
- Easily transportable – weighs just 10.5kg.
|A-grade monocrystalline silicon
|Crocskin® cell armour
|Working max. voltage (Vmp)
|Working max. current (Imp)
|Open circuit (Voc)
|Short circuit (Isc)
|Ingress Protection (IP) Rating
|710mm x 530mm x 40mm
|2400mm x 700mm
|10.5kg (excl. controller & cables)
12.2kg (incl. controller and cables)
|-30°C to 70°C
|CE, RoHS, C-Tick
|200w solar panel
|15A 6-stage PWM smart solar regulator
|5m lead with Anderson plugs
|1.5m Anderson-style plug to battery clamp cable
|Tie down pegs
|Protective carry bag